We are looking for a Landscape Supervisor for one of the landscaping company in Dubai.
Responsibilities in this role will include:
- Preparing a highly creative landscape design solutions to suit a variety of site conditions and client preferences
- Knowledge of how ecological conditions can affect a proposed design
- Make public presentations when necessary to discuss the project, complete with charts, sketches.
- Reviewing plans, proposed changes, and any other necessary documents.
- Oversees the progression of the project to ensure that it is going as planned.
- Keeping records, including everything from correspondence to reports.
- Must have experience in UAE from the same field
- Proof of work/design is required
- Engineering background
- Hands on experience on 2D, 3D, AutoCAD
- Bachelor’s Degree in landscape design or landscape architecture is required.
- 4-6 years of overall professional experience in Landscape Designing
- Efficiently create uniquely desirable, artistic, and inspirational landscape designs
- Demonstrate and maintain a high knowledge of landscape trends, features and techniques.
- Good knowledge of working with AutoCAD, Revit / Micro Station, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch-up software, InDesign, Civil 3D
Salary: AED 5000-7000 depending on experience
Interested candidates can submit their CV to email@example.com with the subject line “HR 22-179 Landscape Designer”